Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yes yes yes

Well today I was able to go to work- because of my sister again she saved the day.

She would not say she saved the day- its just what we do for one another-
Anyway - why the yes yes yes- because I have an appointment with the therapist for Marcus on Thursday night and she does weekends or Saturdays so this is good- the problem is she does not take his insurance so this is going to be mighty expensive - not sure how it will happen but God will provide- this is a much needed step in our family- I am relieved to start it- honestly I do not care how much it costs (okay I do but) cause if it is going to help Marcus and myself and those around us then great-


Anyway Thursdays appointment is for me and to give her all the details of what I know so she can figure out the best plan for him- her specialities are- single parenting (check), adoption (check), ADHD (check), PTSD (check), anxiety (check) and a few others - wow I am truly excited.

Still have not heard in regards to busing information - I had to change childcare -do not get me started- so we had to change bus information and childcare and I am hoping it will be soon so again I do not miss work- oh my son is important and I will do whatever but not being at work does not help pay the bills

No comments: