Thursday, August 21, 2008

100/100 day today

100/100
From the time he got up to this point now it has been a great day- Mrs. Berns met me at the car today and said perfect day- we high-fived- I am so proud of him- He told me he wanted to do what God wants him to do.


He told me of an incident today at school- he accidently ran into someone and the other kid hit him and Marcus walked away- today is a good day.

He made the right choices today


Right now he is in his room playing and reading- I am fixin to go get dinner ready- 1st therapy night tonight- just me - I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

FANTASTIC! WAY TO GO MARCUS!

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

I am so happy for you, and for him. You needed this day! I'm sure you just came home and felt some of the emotional weight lift off of you that you have been carrying.

I am praying for you and him for many more continued good days.

Love you ~ pd

Michele said...

Yes - we had success and I was thrilled- once again today was a good day for him- one day at a time- one day at a time.