Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Lifesaver this summer

The main lifesaver was Sarah- Let me tell you a little bit about this young lady- shall I
She is 14 years old and did amazingly well with Marcus- she put up with A LOT of junk he threw her way and many times wanted to throw in the towel- however out of the kindness of her heart for me she kept pressing on and fought a good fight- will she do it next summer NO WAY!-

I do not blame her-one bit- but I think she learned a lot and she can handle any child now.

So Sarah from the very bottom of my heart I say this to you! You young lady are my hero-in a respectful way- you truly triumphed through the summer and I know it was very difficult- you listened and you learned how to deal with him- Words can never express how truly I am greatful for what you did for me. Except Thank you Thank you - you have grown so much!

No comments: