Friday, August 15, 2008

Whats going on...

To say this week was all peaches and roses would not be the truth-
Marcus was good for Sarah Wednesday which I am thankful for but we had a lot of prayer going on that day- of course he made up for it that night at the end of service-
Monday and Tuesday he seemed out of control again and what I mean is heating throwing things mouthing off- calling names - spitting - etc etc
Mr Tom dealt with him Wednesday night and he was good with him- Mr Tom took a lot I mean a lot-THanks Tom
The Garlands watched him Thursday and he did fairly well- I guess there was a track meet going on there for a bit- Pastor caught him. THanks Pastor Larry
We helped the Garlands move in yesterday - oh I am ahead of my Wednesday
We went to the psychiatrist- I am not sure if I am relieved or what I am feeling yet- I think I am just tired and tired of being strong- oh do not worry this has been exhausting over the last week and I guess I just need to be helped more- and friends are stepping up which I am thankful
His Dr spoke with him and she read all my stuff of accounts that have occurred and believes he acts out because of increased anxiety- why we are not sure about that so we now have a plan
His Strattera is increased he will be starting Prozac and we will begin to see a therapist to help deal with the out of control anxiety issues-
How am I doing with all this stressed - tired -exhausted and the list goes on. I do not feel like a failure because I am doing my best with what was chosen for me- this will make me stronger and more aware of psychiatric problems people go through that are very REAL.
For those of you who have mental health issues or have family members with mental health issues you are not alone.
I will keep you up to speed on how we are doing- pray for him for peace cause that is what he needs- he needs to know he is loved and that it is him we love no matter what
Keep me in your prayers - give me peace- strength- and rest (this has not been happening lately)

I am thankful to those of you with encouraging words- a hug and a helpful hand.

No comments: