Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fusion- Wednesday

Getting ready to get Marcus to school and me go to work- My days are a little shorter because of busing problems- pray they get resolved by tomorrow- it will be so helpful-

Rough morning with Marcus he woke up at 5 am so I am thinking this might be rough- oh I hope it is not a rough day but I know him and when he wakes up earlier and has done what he has done then it is not pretty-
Lord - help Marcus today-help him to realize he is able to make the good choices that I know he is able to do-

Well - what is Fusion- this is our Wednesday night service and I think it is fabulous- I think it is gelling our congregation together in a different way- sharing our fears -triumphs and everyday struggles- Pastor Deanna does a great message each week and then we discuss it and expand on it. The groups are growing each week which makes it a great thing- youth is growing and they are giving their hearts to the Lord.
Lord have your way tonight in every aspects of the services from the youngest to the oldest in our church- reach into our hearts and let us hear from you- We thank you Lord for what you are doing and what you will continue to do at Northside-Bless and protect our pastors - be with them today and bring healing to Pastor Larry's achilles. We glorify you today Lord in all that you do- In your name I pray.

No comments: