Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Breakthrough today

Well today was a breakthrough moment at our house- I have been working with Marcus over the past week to tell me what he is feeling (angry) instead of calling me names or saying he hates me- He was angry cause he was not doing what he was asked to do so he had a consequence- I said I do not want to be name called or told you hate me- You can tell me you are angry with me or uupset.
So he yelled I am angry at you- I went great- I am glad you told me how you feel rather then calling me names- he looked at me- real calm but I yelled- yes but you yelled what you were feeling and not telling me you hate me or calling me names ( it kills me when he does that)
So yeah for him - yeah for us- one step forward and I will refuse to go one step back

So tonight (friday) I will do a breakthrough on me

No comments: