Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today was a good day

Well I am getting ready to go nighty night- I have a busy day at work tomorrow and I just want to get some rest- I need to be in earlier then normal because of surgeries yes multiple (8 to be exact)

This evening was nice Marcus and I ate dinner - yes I cooked - amazing I know- ate together and talked and them watched the Olympics in my room while I worked on somethings for church and then we just layed on the bed for about an hour as the boy asked 1000s of questions

Where is China- that is where Kung Fu Pandas he real? I know he is not-Where is Germany? We are from the US? How do they dive like that - they did 3 spins- I could tell him all about diving and then the swimmng questions came- it was great because I could tell him all about that - he went on and on about Olympics he was truly fascinated with them.

Mommy I am going to be a swimmer and run and dive and play soccer and jump and.... breathe boy breathe- That is great love - then he said but first I need to work on my behavior (ding ding ding- the light bulb has gone off- lets see how long it lasts.

It was fun just talking with him- well he was doing most of the talking - it was neat to share something I did when I was young- yes I was a competitive diver and swimmer- pretty good at it to- if I do say so myself.

No comments: