Saturday, August 16, 2008

Deep Breaths

I have been doing that today- today was a pretty decent day- not great but better- had 1 minor- major meltdown- but he got his act together fairly quickly-
I think the biggest thing that bothers me is the words- words hurt so much- and I can not control what comes out of his mouth.
I am tired- I went to pick him up after life coaching and fell asleep at Adam and Brenda's for a bit.
Life Coaching was good- honestly I was pretty quiet - usually I am more engaged in the conversation but not today- that is okay-
I am going to make it through- Keep praying - I sure do appreciate it

Not sure what I am feeling- today- just - calm- not peaceful but calm- my thoughts are not racing- today is a better day. tomorrow I anticipate will be a better day

No comments: