Saturday, March 29, 2008

What did Friday bring

a fight- a punch in the mouth with a bloody lip- mom having to go pick up son and take him school- a week suspended from the before and after care program he attends. anger of mom which broke her out in tears. A harsh conversation with the director of the school - me getting on board with finding another child care facility for him- taking 15 hours of leave next week so I can take and pick up my son from school- in all of this I was not angry at Marcus- I was sad that he made the choices but not angry- I have come to realize when you have a special needs child sometimes it is such a fight for his rights and that is what I intend to do-

searching out Marcus' rights as a person with a disablity- spending time in the archive room.

Going to the movies with Lisa, Bernie, Ashley, Emilie, Liane, and Brenda- we had a CE movie night- we saw College Road Trip- We laughed we cried we laughed we cried. It was good and it was a good way to end such a rough day.

But God has something better out there- healing Marcus of his impulsiveness and aggression-Healing him of his past- I believe in my heart that this is going to happen

Today is a new day- I have life coaching today - we are suppose to have a question- not sure which to question or if I have a question. I have somethings rattling in my brain so we shall see which one I have to ask.

Sarah has been great - she watched him last night (really hard he was sleeping) and will watch him today when I go to life coaching

No comments: