Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter !

He is Alive- He rose from the dead- without today we are nothing
(I have included some pictures from the weekend- enjoy)

This weekend has been one of the best weekends ever- Yesterday we went to my sister's house- the kids did really well- behaved better then ever- Marcus had one little issue but resolved it quite quickly-

We dyed eggs which was a first for Marcus- he had fun- writing on the eggs and dying them- I got one that says I love you mommy.He is so funny lately- I love him to pieces








Service was great Marcus was singing so wonderfully- Lord I Lift your name on High- How I love to sing your praises- He sang so loud and clear it was beautifully- I stopped for a moment just to listen to him- I am truly amazed and blessed by this young man-He has such a heart for Jesus- He has the faith that is unbelieveable and so very tender- today when Pastor Larry was praying and before the march of eggs- he turned to me and said I do not want Jesus to die for me- no tears this time- so I reminded him of what the meaning of today was good with that- in fact yesterday he told the family what the meaning of Easter was - so proud of him
Today Pastor Larry challenged us with a 50 day Fast- he gave us options fo what we wanted to Fast- well before we even discussed this last week- God dropped in my heart to do the Daniel Fast- Of course for me this is going to be difficult cause I like munching on things in the evenings- so I will munch on carrots or celery now- This is going to present a challenge but I am up for the challenge and will press on- I must decrease so He can increase - I am excited - I know God is up to something in my life I sense it in my spirit.


We spent the afternoon with the Tobias' we went bowling - we had a good time- Ask Adam who won the second game - hint it was not him- Marcus was hysterical - we got into a slap fight- all in fun and he hits hard that boy- burned some energy out of him cause he went fast asleep when we got home this evening.

No comments: