Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Have you ever wondered where God was?


Read on before you blast me with Michele how could you write that title?
Last week for me was so very overwhelming - I truly thought I was losing my mind- now some of you may think that happened long ago- well-
I just had no idea which way was up- Marcus was having a very bad week and I was not doing well with it at all- I basically spent one day out of work because of behaviors that were not acceptable- and Wednesday did me over the edge- I thought I was going nuts- it really was just very very bad anxiety- yes it got a hold of me and I am so glad that it is over- this happened through Thursday and by Sunday my anxiety was gone- Why here it is.
Wednesday in service I wanted for God to show me where are He was when I am going through the 3 days of horribleness- I know that is not a word -
Why are you not where you need to be? I did not want to go to service because of what was going on the inside of me- bascially tormenting myself because of Marcus choices-
But I am so glad I did- he was a great time- even though I still was not convinced God was really there- ( again don't go there)
Thursday and Friday I got refocused and that was very good- still wondered where God was in all that was going on with my family-
Saturday was better for me- I was quiz mastering and was watching my son quiz when he was sick- God gave him strength to get through the day with a positive quiz out- in my room- God was there helping him.
Sunday was such a gift to me- wow you all just do not kn0w how God is so real- because I prayed God this week has been not so good for me- show me how real you are. Okay well he did many times over that day first with the most outstanding tongues and then interpretation- PD I am so glad you were obedient to God- because that was so for me.


You see God is right here next to me- he did not go anywhere-I did not go anywhere- I just lost sight of what God was doing- I was relying too much on myself hence the over anxiety and meltdown I had-Why do I do that? so I trust God with all things - I can not say it is easy for me - really that would be an untruth.


Case in point- Marcus' before and after school care has a internet viewing ability- I am not watching it this week as much as I want to- I am not- why because God said to trust Him


This for me is a very good thing- so far this week we are doing well-
It is amazing God is amazing- Sometimes I feel like why do I hold on to these things when I am suppose to be trusting God with everything- I like to be in control- but with Marcus I think this definately is a need for God to be totally in control- oh I will be there to guide him and discipline but through God's guidance -
So where is God- right where I left Him- waiting for me to keep trusting in Him and relying on Him for all that he has for our lives- I am so thankful for His grace

Isaiah 41:10 (New Living Translation)
10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand
.




No comments: