Monday, March 3, 2008

Can you come pick him up....

Marcus is unable to get on the bus because of his choices are you able to pick him up? I will be there in 20 minutes
it was a rough afternoon for Marcus at school- he was full blown angry- calm when I went there but the paper written up was not so calm- and so alarming to me-
I was blown away because the words he was telling the teacher in his rage do not come from me.
Your stupid- I hate you- called her a a name that I will not repeat because it is not okay with me- a curse word which he does not hear from me - ugh- I was not happy-
He does not even know what these words mean but repeats them.
very frustrating.
What caused it all- someone called him a dumby head- I asked him where is the truth in that- he said it is not true- I said what is true - I am smart- I said you are right- but then he said but I am dumbe when I do these things - I said Marcus you are so smart but you just made a bad choice- you know that God created you in his image right- right. So you are smart and wonderfully made- Try not to let those other children cause you to make bad choices by the words you know are not true- yes maam.
I had him write an apology to the teacher-
He has been good for me - so we shall see- I think he is exhausted though

No comments: