Thursday, March 27, 2008

In the archive room..


I was in the archive room at work today for over an hour and a half- why is this significant let me describe the room to you

Square/Rectangular in shape- lots of shelves and file cabinets and lots of file folder- recycle bin- and a shredder-

I was working on archiving things just me and the paper- so in the time I talked with God- we had a nice chat Him and I and he showed me something- maybe some of you already know this or thought about it but let me share with you what he showed me regarding a song.


Draw Me Close - The Katinas (Exodus)

Draw me close to you -
Michele draw close to me - and I will draw nearer to you ( I know this already- but read on)

Never let me go -
Never let me go Michele- I am always here for you

I lay it all down again
I layed my life down for you and I will do it again

To hear you say that I'm your friend
I am so glad you call me friend- I am your friend as well

You are my desire
You are who I want

No one else will do
No one is like you - I made you unique

'Cause nothing else
Nothing - no one at all

Could take your place
Can take your specific place I have for you

To feel the warmth of your embrace
Your love for me is so embracing- I love you more then you can imagine

Help me find the way
Never will I leave you

Bring me back to you
You are always welcomed

You're all I want
You are who you are because I created you

You're all I've ever needed
You are the one I need for the plans I have for you

You're all I want
You are all I want

Help me know you are near
Draw near to me- I am right here-

So anytime God wants to speak with me like that I am so open- come Jesus meet me again tomorrow in the archive room-I can not wait to spend more time with you.


Something else he spoke with me about was- no matter what kind of day Marcus has take him outside and just talk- throw the football with him- yes girls can play football and I am teaching him to throw and catch- I am a tomboy at heart

So I did what God spoke to me about and we talked about Psalm 34:13 Keep your tongues from speaking bad and your lips from telling lies. we focused on the tongues and speaking bad. I asked him what he thought it meant- he told me to be respectful and use nice words. I said you are so right- We talked about how other kids talk to him and how they are not speaking nicely and how he should show them how to speak nicely. I said because once they see how you are treating them- he finished my sentence- then they will treat me nicely with their words- I said you got it- It was a good time-








1 comment:

Melissa said...

WOW!!! Can I say that again, WOW! Michele that is one of my favorite praise songs and I have never thought of it that way! I plan to print that off and really dwell on it. Thank you for enlightening me today! That really ministered to me! Sean said he thought it was awesome too! I am glad you were listening to God today! Enjoy your time in the archive room! smile
Melissa