Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heaven Sent

Okay I talked today with an incredible woman who has a child with bipolar and oh my goodness - she is so encouraging- I am not the only one out there with a child who has meltdowns -or gets set off for no apparent reason- she was talking and I was thinking oh my goodness where have you been. I found her website already on the blog to the right - and we have been corresponding via email and today on my way to pick up Marcus I called her- she is very sweet. her daughter is the same age as Marcus and they appear to may be in the same class.
She has given me some great information and I look forward to getting to know her more- since fingers crossed - her daughter will be going to Lake Myrtle- she lives less then a mile from me-
Oh my an answer to prayer.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is fantastic! So happy for you! HOpe God uses both of ou to minister to each other!