Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pride and Prejudice

Wow what a powerful concept- this does not just extend towards racial issues but gender issues as well as age issues and beyond

We are discussing this in our services on Sundays and it is so powerful it does not just affect one race one gender or one age-

I love what Pastor Larry spoke about the first week and it just sticks in my mind so relevant- We are all made of dirt- different shades of dirt but dirt none the less- other then the shade of dirt we are there is nothing different about us- God created us in his image.


Do you look at interacial couples differently then if they were the same race? Check out Moses and his life. Pastor Deanna spoke about this on Sunday - PD sorry the scripture verse escapes me- but I never realized that this was an interracial family.

I think there is nothing wrong with that-
Are you prejudice ? Even if you are not- you have to check out the messages on this- they are so wonderful- We have one more to go- can not wait to hear it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Michele, just wanted to let you know that you are an inspiration to me! Thank you for letting me be part of your family from a distance! By the way I finally looked up a video of Before the Day...what a beautiful song! Thank you for sharing it!
love ya girl!
Melissa