Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crash- crash crash went the cars

Driving to pick up Marcus today I am sitting waiting for someone to turn well the person behind them hit them- there was a car in front of me and was fine - I was fine- until screeech wham wham
Yes I was hit from behind but I was hit from the car that got hit from the screaching car- does that make sense- and then the car that hit us originally got hit - so 2 accidents same corner 6 cars in total- fun
The good thing was nobody was hurt- and my car only suffered scuff marks- bad part I was almost an hour late picking up Marcus

Yes Adam I was serious when I called-

I am tired -

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Boy you seem to know how to start a week! All circumstantial but wow! Glad you were not hurt and your car didn't suffer to much damage. Didn't you just have an accident a few months ago, again not your fault?!
Girl I am praying for you and Marcus! Think I might want to start praying for protection for you when you drive! :)

Michele said...

Yes indeed I was - again not my fault- I pray for protection everyday it is those crazy drivers out there- fortunately I did not hit the car in front of me- All is well
Marcus did ask why I was so late- and asked if I was okay which is a great step for him- although he did want a new car out of it like last time (the rental)