Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am glad...

Glad I went to service tonight- my plan was to stay home because I am just so overwhelmed this week- yes we had a very rough morning- I was called back to Kids R Kids because Marcus was hitting children ( I had surgery to do at work - my stress level is so through the roof at this point - better now since going to service- Thanks Adam for guiding me into going onec again you were right-) so I went worked things out- got back to work and surgeries did not go well- for me my mind was all over the place- but I did my best and fortunately the anesthesia was going fine ( my job- so I was happy about that)


Anyway- I have decided to go to Kids R Kids in the AM and observe and guide Marcus and show the teachers what may be helpful to him. and I plan on doing this again on Friday-so we shall see


So pray for us- pray for him - he is just having difficulty with self esteem and self control


I am so thankful that God gave me wisdom this week so far in dealing with him- for me I have been able to calm him quickly (God' s grace) . and then have a meltdown myself afterwards- it is very tiring physically and emotionally-


Anyway - service was a time where I got my mind off the day and the week and focused on God- what would I do without HIM! wow- I know my strength and endurance comes from him-

This is one side of our Easter Invite Cards-- if you are in Tampa Area come see us we would love to meet you

No comments: