Sunday, March 30, 2008

Driving Home from prayer...

Prayer was very good tonight- I was thinking about not going because of a headache that I have had and still have since after church- but I decided to go- I was not involved in the conversation as much as I may have usually would have been but that is okay- I was there and God knows what is going on.
More- I just want more of him- more guidance- more understanding- more stretching of my personal walk ( he is already doing that), more of calmness in situations going on- more - more of Him-

So driving home- I realized I was complaining ( to those who know me)about going in late to work and getting off early -losing 15 hours of A/L- how incovenient this is to take Marcus to school and pick himup early and yada yada yada. But then God reminded me of what PD said yesterday in life coaching pour into him- add to his depletion-deposit love in his life-
This is not an obstacle as I thought it was but an opportunity for him to be away from the negative and be filled with more positive -
So thank you God for the reminder.

I feel a little weepy this evening- not entirely sure why- I will have to figure that out

I still would like an alternative to where Marcus is going for before and after school care - I will be on a search for that- I have one possiblity but I need some guidance to make sure this is what is best for my young man.

For those of you that see or talk with Marcus regularly this is my request from you - if you could just flood him with positiveness and love- diluting out the negative he hears from children or even care takers ( his school teachers are fabulous and are always positive)- I would so appreciate it -

No comments: