Saturday, January 3, 2009

You and Me....

I am awake wide awake at 12:50 in the morning - listening and praying with my pastors as they host You and Me- my pastors are amazing people!!!
They are so compassionate for others and open their heart to others. I sat listening to the needs of those calling in and mine seem so miniscal to those calling in- I will be praying for those that called in- the woman who needs a healing from God -in a mighty way- the mom who would like to receive her children back- the man who rededicated his life- the gentleman who feels lonely- children and husbands that need Jesus in their life.

Now on to hour 2- the aunt that is dying and wants to go home to Jesus and is ready- daughter complete healing- financial needs-marriage needs-turn around the the difficulties in life-healing and restoration in a marriage- healing for legs-stroke - and for a church family to touch his life.
God is so faithful no matter what. brings tears in my eyes as I sit here listening to the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir sing this wonderful reminder of how God is so faithful-even when we doubt.
So many family needs so many marital needs and so many healing needs.- school needs.
So many needs so many healings needed- so many hurts
It was a privelage that I was able to stay awake and be able to pray with Pastor Larry and Deanna for all the needs that were represented on the phone tonight- I have played this song before but I am going to put it up again- to let you all know that we do need each other and we are not alone in this world.
I have a need and if you have been reading my blog for any length of time you know the miracle I need. so I am right there with everyone else. and I know I am not alone and that I need you my friends just as much as you need me.




On to hour 3- many family concerns - They played a video- on you an me and I want to share it with you - it was a reminder to me-



**Side note if anyone from Northside has the ability to stay up with our pastors next time they host You and me I highly recommend it - you will be changed - you will be given a sense of reaching out to those you do not even know - your heart will be touched.





No comments: