Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Did you know....


that there is some neat things in the book of Genesis- I have taken on the challenge of reading the bible in a year- so far so good right on target.

Okay so I have learned a little something -


Genesis 7:2-3 2 Take seven pairs of every kind of animal that can be used for sacrifice [a] and one pair of all others. 3 Also take seven pairs of every kind of bird with you. Do this so there will always be animals and birds on the earth


Did you read it? Did you see it? I never read this before- I was like woe- where did that come from- I even checked several versions- and they all say the same thing- 7 pairs I thought it was one pair- a simple story that we all have heard - and look I was excited when I read this - I read it in front of the kids in Sunday School and said did you all know this- and they said no- I said see God shows us new things even when we have read the story over and over.


1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Isn't that amazing? Yes! I am finding new things about it as I read through it too.

Hope you had a better evening...praying for you.

Love you