Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jehovah Jireh my Provider

I woke up to the words of what Rob was speaking from God last week about how God is my provider and how He will supply ALL my needs - not just some but All- I woke up to God reminding me of what I said I was going to do- pray about what to do with Marcus- not just fly off the wheel cause I am desperate to fix the problem right now-

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

James 1:12
12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him


Again- just when you think you are defeated as I was feeling last night- God gives you the strength to get up- gives you strength to endure- He will make a way and provide

1 comment:

Melissa said...

PRAYING FOR YOU TODAY!!!