Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a gift I have!

Well I have many gifts and they are all God given- what are they my friends- my support group- my cheerleaders- my encouragers- my take Marcus and deal with them people.
Well 2 of them have stepped up and have allowed me not to be so stressed- I am waiting to hear back from school ( the before care program) to see if he is allowed back- I am also waiting to hear from children resources to see if they can help me find before care- so while I am waiting to hear the Garlands have opened their home in the mornings for Marcus and drive him to school as long as I need them. No words can express how this has helped relieve the weight on my shoulders- I can breathe easier and not go into panic mode.

I am so very thankful - thank you for living up to the Northside pledge- it speaks volumes into my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom & Cathy,

Thank you for continuing to help & support, love and nurture Michele and Marcus.

Much love & appreciation!
Lori

Melissa said...

OK I knew Cathy was a special lady when I met her. Cathy you and you husband are just awesome awesome people! Michele you are so blessed to have the support you have with your family and extended church family! Have a great and blessed week my friend!

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting back into PLACE. Maybe marcus is better off with friends (smaller group less stress). Both of my kids were kicked out of preschool before I adopted them...I thought I was the only one.

Michele said...

Marcus seems to be doing well with Cathy and Tom - he loves them dearly and I am thankful for that
He has not done well in any preschool- before care after care since adopting -there has always been something ( he angers very easily at times)

But we are thankful for these precious people-