Monday, January 5, 2009

One more day...

I have 1 more day off til I go back to work( Marcus is off school- I try to take off work when he is off school) so I am catching up on some things- cleaning- paying bills- returning things- sleeping- I am tired lately- maybe go for a bike ride later
I have a lot on my mind - good things - some just things I need to work through for me (the miracle I need)
Service was good yesterday and God reminded me of some things I had forgotten- I thought about it and God is working things out - brought a smile to my face- we went to the Tobias after JBQ practice yesterday and I fell asleep for about 2 hours- it was nice not to have to worry about Marcus and if he is in to something-
Sarah made dinner and it was very good-she is going to do well in the culinary department.

I am looking forward to this week at work Wednesday I will begin working out in the gym they have and hte best part it is free and I can do it after work before picking up Marcus - I will do that Monday and Wednesday and then the other days -walk- to aerobics- bike ride etc I do have to set up a schedule so I actually follow- My 20 year high school reunion is coming up and I want to look pretty good-for it-
Off to get things done- Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: