Monday, January 19, 2009

Continue to change me

You know change is a work in progress- for over 3 years my prayer has been change Marcus - well the change happened no not in Marcus but me Friday and Saturday Morning- oh it is not instantaneous- but I am changing-for the better-to better help him change- God has a way of getting into your heart when you avail yourself to Him- and that is what happened the last few days with me. not a perfected way of handling things yet but working to get there.

Pastor Larry made a statement of Sunday which has stuck in my head- God has prepared you for this battle. Me you have prepared me for the battle that I have endured -wow I smiled to a few that actually know what I have been going through and it was like thank you God- that is just what I needed to hear. ok not really what I wanted to hear but it made me realize God is there every moment- again I know this too - however somtimes you just need the reassurance.

Persevere

No comments: