Saturday, July 5, 2008

What day is it today?

I am messed up- woke up thinking it was Sunday because I had the day off yesterday and I was so glad- slept in today- 7 am yes that is sleeping in for me- I have my dad's genes running through me and just can not seem to sleep past 7 unless I am sick-

Yesterday was uneventful -for the 4th- I went and picked up Marcus and then we went and saw Kung Fu Panda- it was good and it had a little message to it-I took the Cole Family as a BIG THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MARCUS - they have him for 3 weeks over the summer- it is the least I could do. He can be a handful and with all the kids oh my-

After that Marcus and I came home and he actually went to bed at an early hour probably about 7 - Isaac my dog does not like fireworks so he was having a hard time with it last night- he is a big baby so I had to comfort him


Today we plan on getting grocery shopping done- working on Sunday School and staying at home- no big plans - if I get ambitious I may clean off my desk- I did all the cleaning yesterday morning so I would not have to do it


I will have another post later on this evening - just something on my mind I would like to share with you-

No comments: