Thursday, July 31, 2008

Attacked...

of the enemy through my son is very overwhelming right now - this was going to be a good week for him hanging with grannie and pa paw but it has turned out to be the worst week with him.
Why is this happening? I know he misses me but It dawned on me I am fixing to teach a single parenting class that I know God is going to do something amazing in- and the enemy is not happy with me- I feel depleted- but God sends those people who can help out and I am so thankful for my sister - she drove her and her kids down there this evening and is going to help them tomorrow to give me a little peace.
I listened for about an hour on the phone yelling running hollering telling my parents to shut up - yelling at me - baby talking- we have an appointment with the psychiatrist in a little over a week- I am thinking his meds need to be adjusted- cause this is craziness.
So I am cleaning my closet out and his - gets the stress off- cleaning out the linen closet reorganizing to help relieve some of the stress-
Breath Breath

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Praying for you, Marcus and your parents! I hate that satan always attacks us through our children or ones that we love. Something good must be ready to happen! Love ya!