Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thankful it is Thursday

Well- I did not make it to service last night- not because I had to go have a chat with the boy this time- I simply cam home from work and fell asleep- I guess I needed it cause I did again today

Anyway- I have a ton of things to do tonight- kind of put it all off- just have been tired- energy zapped- getting up at going into work by 6ish and being busy all day long is a littel tiring.
It appears Marcus had his hands on another girl today - hitting wise - fortunately is was just my niece- but what am I going to do about that boy. As I am typing this my sister calls it appears Marcus picked up a girl and threw her on the ground- again what am I going to do with this boy.



(why can they not get a long like this all the time?)
Clarence seems to be holding his own- he started on his meds and seems to being doing okay. he is able to jump on the bed without being winded so I guess this is good-time will tell - I hope for the best-

Work was pretty neat today got to do a Fluroscope- on an animal ask me in person I will tell you about it.

My thoughts lately have been on my single parenting class that I will be teaching beginning in August- I am so excited - I really am looking forward to it- I have not taught adults yet so we shall see-

Our new Wednesday Night Service beginning at the end of the month- Thanks PD that is an answer to prayer and here we go stretching myself again.
Our Youth- they have been on my heart this week- they are at camp but there is more to it then that- they just need a lot of love and reassurance.

and of course my Sunday School class that I am currently teaching - I have some activities in class that I can not wait to do-

the final thing on my mind is our vacation - oh sorry 2 final things

Go Girl Conference- CAN NOT WAIT - when is it going to be here and VACATION-







although it will be crazy - Go Girl Conference the 18th and 19th

Vacation the 21st through the 26th

No comments: