Thursday, July 10, 2008

A few fun Facts about me



A stole this idea from PD

1. From the ages from 8-14 I was a competitive swimmer and diver- I even went to the Junior Olympics- my best stroke was the butterfly- Broke my finger while at diving practice - my coach said I needed to get a little closer to the board- so I did

2. At the age of 14 I got my first horse- Coco

3. I use to barrel race - you know like the rodeo on my horse

4. I worked at a Throughbred Farm when I was 16 for a year - saw a horse being born - had to help suture up a fouls chest when she opened it up on the fence

5. Worked cows just as well as any other guy- best gate person there was at our ranch-
was able to bleed ~ 100 head of cattle from their tail vein

6. my favorite ice cream is chocolate with chunks of peanut butter- my favorite snack is chips and dip

7. I do not like to cook
8. I love to organize and help people clean out things-

9. I have 2 sisters - Doreen who is 6 years older then me - but died when she was ~ 2 months old and Lori who is 3 years older then me (TODAY IS HER 40th B-day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY )
10. I love doing home improvement stuff-

No comments: