Monday, July 7, 2008

Home today


Yes I stayed home today - this is unusual for me but I was not feeling well at about 230 this morning felt very nausous and just blah- it sorta started yesterday in service with a headache coming on and I took something for that but towards the end of the baseball game (blog later -maybe tomorrow) I started feeling yucky again-

Well the nausea is gone but still not feeling 100%my stomach is wacadoodle- so I slept til 830 and basically have laid around today except feeding Marcus and making sure he was doing his work- he got a little mouthy with me today and I was in no mood to handle it - I sent him to his room til he chilled out.- one thing about being single and a mom you still have to take care of others- but I am sure that is true even for married moms-




No comments: