Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Calgon take me away

I am not sure what his problem is but today about drove me to insanity- it is what he wants to do and when - or so he thinks- it started this morning at Sarah's with me- ugh and thank you God really I am thankful he was well behaved for Sarah but then after we left for home it started all over again- what am I doing wrong-

I wanted to go to service really I did- but I can not allow others to be affected by his obnoxious behavior - he was off the hook- wacko man tonight- he puts on this cute little smile and to me that is a sign for me to hold on cause things are going to let loose-

I may be a little stressed out this week and his shanagans are just too much-

I have an inspection at work- getting thing organized for the weekends coming up- making sure I have the animal hospital all lined up for the cats and dog to stay while I am away- making sure I have alist of things to do - making sure work is running smoothly- I was home from work on Monday not feeling well and do you think he behaved no!!! getting him set up for me being gone- maybe that is it - I will be gone- I wish he would verbalize things- I will dive into this tomorrow and Friday

Sorry people - just venting a little- I need a Calgon moment - too bad I do not have a whirl pool tub.


We went back to church about 8 pm or so - I listened in on Pastor Larry preaching to the youth- he has a way with them - I can hear it just in his voice- He definately has a love for the youth and I am so glad it is so what they need right now. I am truly excited what God is going to do in the youth.


I am also so excited about what is going to happen on Wednesday Nights- If you go to Northside and you do not come on Wednesday Nights - can ready - fasten your seatbelt and hold on = Because we are going to have a Wednesday Nights like you would not believe- Check us out July 30th when we launch FUSION- I will definately be there no matter what- even if I have to duct tape and use bailing twine on Marcus ( I AM SO JOKING - well... really I am kidding it is a long time joke in our household -even back when I was a kid-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Duct tape and bailing twine...can I have some? My kids have been off the wall here too. For me I think its time for school to start. All of them are "bored". I think the fact that you are going to be "away" probably is affecting Marcus. Probably some fears there still of you leaving him. Hope you have a great weekend and vacation! How fun!