Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Spoke with Marcus

Well- he had a bit of a rough day at the Y- did not earn his privilege for tonight and lost swimming at the Y for his behavior - hold on - are you ready - he punched a girl or hit a girl in the face- When will the boy learn? So we talked it all out- told him I know he is able to make better choices and when he does what I want him to do he will get to do the things he wants to do-
So we talked and he sounded tired but I wanted to tell him about Clarence-just because of not knowing the outcome over the next week or so- he began to cry and my sister spoke with him- I told him it is okay to be sad- I am sad- again tears are welling-I know he is a cat but this cat listens and talks to you when you talk to him - he does really-

So he was off the phone for a minute and came back on and you know what this little booger did- I am proud momma talkin- Mommy can I pray for Clarence - absolutely- but I had to get on the floor and put the phone next to Clarence's ear why he prayed - it was such a sweet pray asking God to help make Clarence feel better and help the medicine to work- The boy amazes me - now if we can work on his hands to himself it will even be so much nicer.

2 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

That's so awesome about his prayer...

I am praying for you, Marcus...and Clarence...

Love you

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! Our 18 year old baby isn't doing well either. She is losing her eyesight and her hind legs are in pain alot. We give her a thyroid pill for hyper, etc. They are membesr of the family, girl!

As you already know, Marcus has a HUGE heart and so wants to please. God has BIG plans for your son, Michele. Be prepared for all that is on the horizon!

Love you,
Leslie

p.s. We leave for Green Bay on Saturday. Like there's anything to do in Green Bay!