Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We appreciate our Pastors

It is National Pastor Appreciation month- To all of those reading you are appreciated-
I do have to blog again about our wonderful Northside Senior Pastors- I know PD reads this but I have a confession to make- I had all the intentions of emailing daily the You two are... and adding something each day- and I really am not sure where the days went that I did not send it- But I did send a list of what my pastors are and here it is:

Amazing
Beautiful
Caring
Devoted
Encouraging
Fabulous
GRRRRRRRRREAT
Humble
Incredible
Joyful
Kind
Loving
Marvelous
Nifty
Outstanding
Polite
Quiet (when you are waiting on God)
REAL
Sensible
Terrific
Unbelievable
Valuable
Wonderful
Xcellent
Young
Zealous

Tell your pastors you appreciate them and love them-

No comments: