Saturday, October 20, 2007

Soccer, Sleep, Cleaning, Shopping

I tried all S's but I am not that talented to think of it.

We had an 8 am soccer game- wow that is early on a Saturday but it was good- they played hard- and had a tie game even though we do not keep score- I like the league but have it has a few quirks about it- I will discuss that at later date.

Game home about 9;30-10 and Marcus went to sleep for 3 hours - he needed it- he was looking a little tired at the end of the game.

So we came home he went to sleep I worked on laundry-cleaning the house- and took a little nap myself- it was nice- then we got up and went to the new target- I think it is much bigger then the one by the house- seems more organized but then again it just opened. then we went grocery shopping- my least favorite things to do- I just do not like it-

We had fun though - I had Marcus standing on the bar right below you push and I was racing through the store- people thought I was crazy but Marcus was laughing hysterically and that is all that matter- he was a big help- he helped put the groceries in the cart and in the car and then helped unload them when we were home-

He looked a little off and I asked him what was up- mommy I am tired I said I thought so- you go play with your computer and I will get dinner ready- simple dinner so he can get rest- he finished dinner and got a shower and within 5 minutes of being in bed in was a sleep- fresh air excercise and grocery shopping will wear a boy out.

So it has been quiet - I am just finishing things up so I can study my lesson for Sunday School tomorrow-

No comments: