Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It is a good day

Today was a pretty good day-Nothing abnormal happened- I got a phone call from Marcus' teacher nothing major just wanted to touch base with me.
He was a little difficult after school so we ended up not going to BQ today for practice- I could see he was tired he has a look about him-It has taken me 2 years but I know his tired look- and his tired cry. I oftened wonder how parents know of newborns to determine what is wrong- I had to learn it too and still are.
His latest thing is too lie about things- not sure why- is it a stage- he says he lies because he does not want consequences- of course I remind him now the consequence is more because he lied about what he did or did not do.
Will he learn? Yes-
Not sure how many of you have read about the person who adopted the child and now is relinguisah him back- Marcus has problems even threw stuff at me when he first moved in, has hit me but I would never relinguish him back- I know I do not know the whole story - I am sure there is so much more to the story-I know the child tried to hurt her badly. So I am not going to judge her I will just say how I feel- DO I agree with what DCF does -no- do I agree with how Marcus was treated or the fact I was lied to about it- no - I do believe as a parent and chose to be a parent it is my responsibility to get the help my child needs regardless if he was in the states custody. I signed the papers I choose to find him help when he needs it- put him on meds if he needs it- Can you tell I am a little passionate about this?There are wonderful people and professionals out there that can help you- but you as a parent need to search them out- I did- I am glad - we would probably still be back where we started if we did not go to see them- consistency- constant reiforcement- help from others- lots of love and understanding-
Okay I know I may not be making sense but I am just getting my thoughts out that may be rnay be random

No comments: