Friday, October 26, 2007

TA DAAAAAAAAA

Okay Fridays I am beginning to not like- why you ask- because byt Friday Marcus is a big bear GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

He wanted to do things his way but in the end he did not get to because he was not following my directions. Anyway he went to bed-

and guess what with in 5 minutes Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SO he is asleep- I am blogging then I am going to go clean- dishes laundry vaccuum- oh yes I run the vaccuum when he is asleep- how else will I get things done- he sleeps through just about everything

okay are you ready - are you chopping at the bit- can you not wait any longer - here I am -

do I look smart now??


2 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! You look smarter, younger, and great! I love the glasses! I also love your hair! You always have looked good with short hair. I need to get mine cut just can't decide what I want to do with it!

Michele said...

Thank you so much- I love short hair- it is so easy to do- especially with the schedule we keep- wash and go