Friday, October 19, 2007

The Time has come to say goodbye to ....

my perfect eye sight- it is official I have a slight farsightedness and will need some glasses- all the time I read for work and in general and work on the computer researching stuff my eyes have come to fatigue -I am okay I am coping with it just fine-I do have to say the Dr I saw was very nice looking and very nice- He lived in Sarasota not far from where I grew up- I may have to come up with something to go see him again :)

We have an early soccer game in the morning- but we have been off the last 2 days running errands and such and just chilling- in fact Sarah watched Marcus today for me so I could focus on what the Dr was saying . He behaved well for her - so them and got something for lunch.- then came home and rested and I cleaned Brenda and Adam's kitchen for them- they have been working hard and long hours and are tired so I thought I would surprise them-

No comments: