Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Morning world

Its Wednesday- church tonight- its going to be awesome-
took the dog for a walk last night (fluffy- actually Isaac) was tired from the walk- it was only 25 minutes- i guess he is just as out of shape as me- cause today I am sore from situps- i guess that means i need to do more tonight before church.
I will get a work out in before church -i had planned on doing it before work today but did not sleep too hot-
spoke with marcus last night he wants me to come see him- i said not til friday- he misses his momma which is fine- he sounded pretty good- so its one day at a time- this is definately a good thing- more as i think of it- i needed this as much as he did for me- as i work out i am realizing how much i needed this time for him to get the help he needs- God is good - thank you for your provision God

No comments: