Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good morning Saturday

Well - just like clock work I woke up at 5 on a Saturday- oh well I am a morning person - so I got up reorganized my dresser and closet- the laundry is going- the dishes will be done - floors vacuumed - mopped- dog walked - exercise will fit in there too- and some point today I will travel to Bradenton to see Marcus- busy day but it is - good I have the praise and worship cranked up and moving right along well except to type this-

Yesterday was good - my floor supervisor and I laughed like crazy- I will not go into detail here but we are going insane - hahaha- good times- so got my nails done after work- came home - walked the dog- called Marcus-he had a good day- even got 2 A's on his math test- his behavior was good and met his goal of no aggression for Friday- he was bubbling on the phone when I talked with him- I said you sound like you are in a good mood- I am- I told him how proud I was of him and he bubbled even more- He said Mommy - I love you very much- then I took off for a bike ride was not sure how far I was going to ride- it was a beautful night- well I ended up riding to the beginning of Meadowpointe and back which is about 6 miles or so- beautiful night-

Oh and for those sending cards and letters he has received them so thank you for sending love through the mail- he loves getting it-

No comments: