Saturday, February 5, 2011

oh wow 30 minutes


yeah an hour drive and I spent 30 minutes with my son- was I frustrated was i hurt yes I did shed a tear or two- why because all week it was like when are you coming to see me and when I got there it was more important to go outside then see his mommy - he saw me he hugged me real tight and then said ok I wan to go outside- made me feel so special (not)

I did get some good things from the therapist in regards how they work with the kids which is awesome- i did get some hugs and kisses which was aweseome- but I wished for a little more time.
However- as I was reminded by uncle adam and coach gig- that Marcus got what he wanted he wanted to see me and make sure I was still there and once he knew that he was fine- but what about me I wanted a little more time. I know it is just the first week -

He is working on his goals but has not accomplished them yet as he says- I am glad he was honest with me-

so Tuesday is another day -hopefully he will want to spend a little more time with me

No comments: