Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good morning Sunday

Good morning- I woke up this morning and said I am going to ride my bike before church this morning- well- I did- 630 this morning I adventure off for my half hour bike ride- it was cool to say the least but I had the ipod going and made it through- not sure if I like morning workouts or not- at least there was no traffic on the road

Well yesterday - Lori ,Ainsley and I went to family day at Manatee- it was good- the first half they do a session with the family- it talked about substance abuse and what a good age would be to start- as early as possible- communication is essential and one of the parents said trust with verification -search the rooms- back packs etc-

then Marcus and the rest of the kids came in who had parents or family there ( not just for parents but all that love and support him are welcomed) so the session was with the kids was on active listening-we each had to tell something to one another and repeat it back to them in front of everyone ( Marcus was unsure about that part) I told him I was proud of him and loved him more then the sun in the sky ( Its what I have told him since he was first with me) He told me he loved me and I was the bestest mommy in the world- sad part is out of 60 kids only about 10 families were there-
we ate lunch afterwards and they eat well there- this was the time where the line was long and we had to wait and Marcus started to get agitated about waiting- he was hungry- as he said
he seemed to get in back in control fairly quickly but it could have gotten ugly- thankful it did not.

I am not sure what it was but after the session I was drained and came home and took a nap- so i thought for a half hour but no 2 and half hours later I woke up- guess I needed it

Now off to get ready for church- will you join us today @Celebration Church of Tampa- God is moving

No comments: