Friday, February 25, 2011

wow

Wow I did not realize I had not written all week- ok so let me see what to write- saw Marcus tuesday - he had a good day- he was having a decent week -i did however get a phone call last night- he acted out in aggression- so we shall see what today holds-

as for me not feeling 100%- i hope i am not getting the bug that is going around- yesterday I came home from work and fell asleep- we have had a few people out sick this week so I have been multitasking - maybe it has caught up with me.

Monday I ran about a half a mile I know does not sound like much but for me it is an accomplishment- i planned on running yesterday but nope - hopefully today after work if i feel ok- Wednesday I biked 6 miles-
this week for me has just been eye opening and has wore me out-

let me just say I am working on me for now-getting back to doing things for me and working on making sure I am healthy- I will blog more about what I discovered about me later but right now just the ramblings of me-

No comments: