Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Saturday

I took this picture this morning as I did my bike ride- well ok I stopped biking for a moment to take this picture- isn't it beautiful?
it was awesome to go and see the birds waking up and the cows waking up- God has surely blessed me with the area I live in- a little of city life with a little bit of what I was use to growing up- gotta be thankful.
so some may ask how I am doing - let me begin by saying I am so glad I have people in my life that tell me what I need to hear and not what I want to hear- we all need that and when you have those people it helps you so much- seriously it does- they love you and want what is best for you you and sometimes you just need someone to say things to you to realize things about yourself-
so are you itching to know what i found out about myself- and i am sure many of you saw it in me but you know we have to learn the hard way sometimes-let me tell you ... first i feel so good physically- it has been a very long time that i have felt this good- oh the workouts are tiring but i have more energy and my focus is so much better- working out has allowed me to refresh and restart . i have a long way to go before i get to where i want to be- now i am not talking about being a size 6 or anything- for me that is probably impossible- just physically healthy is important. taking care of me is important

ok so what did i learn that others have been trying so gently to tell me and me not listening very well. :) for essentially for 5 years i lost myself - yep where did i go ? i wrapped all of me into helping my son- or trying to help him and forgot to take care of me- what was i thinking- not sure- so i am re finding me - no nothing wacko just realizing that i am just as important as he is when it comes to being healthy in all aspects. so as i was going to church Wednesday - God and i just chatted- He was like Michele you have been in a battlefield and you have been wounded- all those who are wounded need time to heal and be made whole again- it is time for you to heal emotionally and physically from the battlefield you have been through- time for you to become stronger time for you time for you- so i am working on me-

so i m trusting those who i hold close will keep me in check and accountable- i know they will because they want to see the best in me-so time for me- it is a process- no quick fix but a diligent effort on my part

No comments: