Monday, February 28, 2011

Twas the night...

before March 1st and all through the house- not a creature was stirring except the dog was barking and the cat was purring. its all good- what is significant about March 1st- its my Bday yep yep it is- and you know what this is going to be a good year- oh you ask how old- some of you know- well I am proud to say I will be 40- it is just a number and it is all a mind set- I feel good-
so i am kinda saddened by one fact- track season for Marcus would have started tomorrow for him- but he is where he needs to be and he is getting the help he so needs- there are so many more years of track seasons- so one season missed will be worth it in the end.

so my workout tonight was good I ran 7.5% of my walk run- slowly but surely I will get there- i am so not a runner and this is a task I am bound to do- tomorrow is bike ride day and soon I will throw in swimming- pool was to cold- not sure how far I will ride tomorrow we shall see-
I also did some strength training.-

looking forward to the weekend- going away with life coachers- we will be back Saturday though
wait til i share something bizarre that happened yesterday to me - tune in tomorrow for that story-

No comments: