Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Falling asleep

Awww- last night- we had family therapy and it went well- I actually was blessed by extra time with Marcus- he was waiting to get his haircut so he waited with me- he curled up on my lap- well as best he could he is so stinkin tall- anyways so I did what I normally do rub his back and sing to him- well next thing I know he is asleep- what a blessing to have him fall asleep on my lap- it was only for about 15 - 20 minutes but it was a priceless moment

ok so what is he working on- not instigating- last night he actually admitted he was a bully which was a good thing- therapist said that bullies usually do what they do because there is other underlying things going on in the inside. we did a facial recognition game and he is able to think things through-just needs to work on reacting and knowing what his body is doing before he does react.

He is learning about invertebrates and vertebrates and could tell me an example of each -which I thought was good

No comments: