Sunday, February 20, 2011

Visit with M


Yesterday was a busy one - got caught up on cleaning at the house- then traveled to Bradenton to visit with Marcus for an hour- we had a good visit- some minor issues while I was there as I needed to explain to him why I ask him so many questions about his days-
I brought his sunglasses in which he was thrilled and his gators sweatshirt - as you can see he put them both on- his tennis shoes made it over the fence as they flung off while they were playing kickball the other day- hopefully they will get it today-
Tuesday will be another day I will see him for therapy - I try to make it twice a week-
some may not understand why I travel twice a week to see him- here it is for you
1. He is my son and I love him to pieces despite all we have been through
2. He needs to know I love him and I will be coming to see him as well as him coming home one day
3. Think about it your son or daughter is sick in the hospital far away where would you be?

Marcus has received some cards a letters - he said 16 I believe- thank you Aunt Bekah, Mom and Dad, Aunt Lori and kids, Aunt Dee I know he appreciates them he gets a big smile on his face when he tells me he receives mail from those who love him.
Thank you to those who have tried to call- keep trying he loves to hear from you. This allows him to know that he is not forgotten and loved.

No comments: