Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday

Ok so last night I went to see Marcus for family therapy-he was eating so he brought dinner with him- sandwich - salad- and pudding- oh my- all with milk- they are fixing that - he is lactose intolerant- anyways- the visit went well and I am learning about sensory integration which is pretty amazing stuff- they actually have people from USF to come down and do some research - not sure for what bit hey-
he was in a good mood- actually talked a little- he was very huggie and just sat on my lap while I rocked him- therapist was amazed how attached he is to me- this is a good thing.
we have not gotten into a whole bunch of therapy as he has only been there 2 weeks and we are all still getting to know each other
Saturday is family day in which i am going so I will let you know it goes

for me i am still exercising- did a a 20 minute walk today at work and then tonight game home and did some sit ups before I leave for church.
i take off 1 day during the week in which that is the day i visit Marcus- just am whipped by the time I come home

day by day week by week- i so believe Marcus is going to be very successful- they have an awesome team and i will work my hardest to help me with what they teach him and myself- he will be successful and so will I :)

No comments: