Saturday, November 1, 2008

I received an AWARD- How exciting


mrshendiii sent me this award and I wanted to pass it on to other Kreativ Blogs. In order for me to do so I need to answer the following questions and then pass it on to other blogs. Here we go!

Seven Things I did Before...
1.) I was a competitve swimmer and diver
2.) Played tennis in middle school ,high school and some in college
3.) I worked at the YMCA in Venice as a childcare teacher where I received a nickname from Pastor Gary Gray and to this day am still called that when returning home
4.) I have been to Botswana and Zimbabwe
5.) Went to Victoria Falls- How beautiful
6.) I was the mascot for my high school my Senior Year and rode my horse on the field and about ran the football players over- it may have improved th egame ( sorry guys)
7.) Use barrel race- my horse and do different speed events at the local horse shows.

Seven Things I do Now...
1.) Pray
2.) Teach Sunday School
3.) Blog
4.) Be a mom- a single mom who adopted at the time a 4 1/2 year
5.) take each day at at time- sometimes it is harder then it seems
6.) Appreciate my loving support group- family- friends-teachers - coworkers ( my church family is included in the family part)
7.) Fight for special needs kids
Seven Things I Would Like to Do...
1.) Have a day to myself
2.) Get Married
3.) Travel the USA- we have a beautiful country
4.) Get another degree- counseling.
5.) See Marcus succeed in life
6.) Help others.
7.) Go back to Africa atleast one more time.

Seven Things That Attract Me to My Hubby... (well this can not be answered but this is what I would look for in a husband)
1. Loves God with all his heart-
2. Loves Children
3. That he is okay with a woman who is a leader.
4. Loves Animals
5. He is funny- and can make me laugh when I am down
6. Supports me in my goals and dreams.
7. Can love me and Marcus for who we are

Seven Favorite Foods...
1. Chocolate and PEanut Butter Ice Cream - YUMMMM!
2. Macaroni & Cheese
3. Adam's Enchiladas
4. Mashed Potatoes
5. Cabbage Rolls
6. Toms' Banana Pudding
7. Pizza

Seven Things I Say Most Often...
1. I Love You No matter what you do
2. God has a plan for you- you are a good person
3. Marcus calm down
4. Marcus - please et your anger under control
5. 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
6. I have to Believe-
7. You can Make Good Choices- I know you can
Seven People That I Want to Give This Award to...!
1. http://www.adaywithtoots.blogspot.com/
2. http://wolfblessings.blogspot.com/
3. http://thediaperheads-kellyfamily.blogspot.com/

4 Lifetime Intimate Portraits

Sorry only have 4
Enjoy Ladies!

No comments: