Thursday, November 6, 2008

Responsible

I am so glad it is Thursday- one step closer to sleeping in - not too late though- bible quiz is happening Saturday- Although I am not sure how he is going to do cause he has not studied- I have put the responsibility on him- How hard is it to say -Please put BQ in the CD player so I can listen to it?
THis morning he asked where his clothes are- I said you need to go pick them out- why- he needs the responsibility- why because maybe he will apprecaiate me more.
Just take responsibility for your actions andif there is a consequence then deal with it and move on-
Back talk - whining complaining-hitting causes for more consequences just don not do it.
Be responsible- yes this week has been a very bumpy one
THanks T at church Wednesday Night
Thanks Gina for your advice see you Friday

No comments: