Sunday, November 9, 2008

Even through....

the frustrations of life- God is so good and so close-I am excited and nervous and all of the above- why cause I will be teaching on Wednesday Night the 19th. It will be a stretch but a good stretch - I have what I am teaching on but have yet to write it-
I am not sure how to put it all together- the thoughts are running in my head but have not got it down on paper yet
The title- 2 part sorta- Fused for Frustrations and a Future-

Today has been one of those frustrating days - Marcus has had a bumpy ride today after such a good day yesterday- I was hoping this pattern would not continue- we usually have a bumpy rode after a good day on the weekend or something else that occurred. With God though I am learning to work through the frustrating days - how come Wedenesday the 19th and see.

God is good and so glad he never gives up on us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are you teaching?

Michele said...

the adults on Wednesday Night- PD is going to be in Africa