Thursday, November 20, 2008

Momma is so proud

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com Well- last night after my teaching -Marcus decided to have a moment - it was like the devil saying look you just taught on frustration- here you go handle it- I handled it calm- with the help of several at church- see we are not alone-

They we woke up this morning and he was great- Got his chart from before school and school and he had a perfect point earning day for both- and after care and home right now no problems- Never give up- God will be there

I am so proud of him today- one day at a time- day by day - step by step

2 comments:

Todd and MarĂ­lia Aitken said...

You go Mom. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will give you the strength to pull through.

Todd Aitken

Michele said...

Todd-
Thank you for your comment- I am not sure how you found my blog but I did read yours and I saw your post on frustration- great

I know God gives us strength when we can not do it on oour own. I will never give up
Michele